Continuing our top 10 ranges, today, we will introduce you one of the most interesting topics which is called top 10 tallest buildings around the…
Long-awaited electric car is here. Now we have an opportunity to meet Audi e-tron electric car built with Audi DNA. We are sure that many people are waiting Audi e-tron electric car that is scheduled to begin in Spring 2019.
So let’s pass on the exterior design of the car!
With the word of the audiusa.com the Audi e-tron electric car boasts a strong-yet-sleek SUV design with an eye-catching and electrifying. It has some wonderful features such as LED taillights and an innovative Singleframe grille that are set to light up the road.
See the photos below!
- The e-tron car has the new design language of Audi with a profile that’s as sporty as it is sleek
- Meet 20-inch wheels, a low door and wheel arches
- See how LED taillights with a unique horizontal line design and animating light displays provide the electric car a visible impact
- Quattro all-wheel drive and dual electric motors deliver pure Audi performance and exceptional handling
And what about the interior design?
- A comfortable design will transform even your lovable soft rabbit
- The touch screen displays let you connect with a range of technologies and services
- And what about the elegant interior design that includes front seats with available massage feature
And last but not least we suggest you to get acquainted with specifications!
- Power – High performance horsepower with boost engage technology
- Speed – 0-60 mph in 5.5 secs
- Maximum Tow Rating – 4,000 lbs when properly equipped
- Air Suspension – five modes, including off-road
You can go farther with the Audi e-tron after 30 minutes of high-speed charging. See the comparison below!
According to the www.audiusa.com “E-tron estimated range based on manufacturer’s estimation with 95 kWh battery using 150 kW DC charger. Tesla Model X 100D estimated range based on manufacturer’s data with 100 kWh battery using 120 kW DC charger. Calculated value based on manufacturer’s stated battery charge time of 0-50% in 30 minutes. Jaguar I-PACE estimated range based on manufacturer’s estimation with 90 kWh battery using 100 kW DC charger. Calculated value based on manufacturer’s stated battery charge time 0-80% in 40 minutes. Charging efficiency will vary and depend on a variety of factors, including ambient temperature, charger type, battery condition, vehicle condition and others”.
Source: Text; www.audiusa.com, Image Credit: www.audiusa.com
Electric Sports Car Artega SE
Car of the Future
Hydrogen Car Concept by Mercedes Benz
McLaren X1 Super Car Concept
The Best Concept Cars in 2013
Uber Wants to Pay Drivers to Use Electric Cars EV
Panasonic Reveals Future of Car Mobility Driven by Design
Bugatti La Voiture Noire Is the Most Expensive New Car Ever