Audi introduced its concept car Audi AI: Trail at the IAA 2019. The car is special because it combines futuristic design with autonomous driving, electric mobility.
Long-awaited electric car is here. Now we have an opportunity to meet Audi e-tron electric car built with Audi DNA. We are sure that many people are waiting Audi e-tron electric car that is scheduled to begin in Spring 2019.
So let’s pass on the exterior design of the car!
With the word of the audiusa.com the Audi e-tron electric car boasts a strong-yet-sleek SUV design with an eye-catching and electrifying. It has some wonderful features such as LED taillights and an innovative Singleframe grille that are set to light up the road.
See the photos below!
- The e-tron car has the new design language of Audi with a profile that’s as sporty as it is sleek
- Meet 20-inch wheels, a low door and wheel arches
- See how LED taillights with a unique horizontal line design and animating light displays provide the electric car a visible impact
- Quattro all-wheel drive and dual electric motors deliver pure Audi performance and exceptional handling
And what about the interior design?
- A comfortable design will transform even your lovable soft rabbit
- The touch screen displays let you connect with a range of technologies and services
- And what about the elegant interior design that includes front seats with available massage feature
And last but not least we suggest you to get acquainted with specifications!
- Power – High performance horsepower with boost engage technology
- Speed – 0-60 mph in 5.5 secs
- Maximum Tow Rating – 4,000 lbs when properly equipped
- Air Suspension – five modes, including off-road
You can go farther with the Audi e-tron after 30 minutes of high-speed charging. See the comparison below!
According to the www.audiusa.com “E-tron estimated range based on manufacturer’s estimation with 95 kWh battery using 150 kW DC charger. Tesla Model X 100D estimated range based on manufacturer’s data with 100 kWh battery using 120 kW DC charger. Calculated value based on manufacturer’s stated battery charge time of 0-50% in 30 minutes. Jaguar I-PACE estimated range based on manufacturer’s estimation with 90 kWh battery using 100 kW DC charger. Calculated value based on manufacturer’s stated battery charge time 0-80% in 40 minutes. Charging efficiency will vary and depend on a variety of factors, including ambient temperature, charger type, battery condition, vehicle condition and others”.
Source: Text; www.audiusa.com, Image Credit: www.audiusa.com
The BlackFly Is a Flying Car that Is Not Required Any Special Skills
Electric Car 2014 Mercedes Benz SLS AMG Coupe
Tesla showed hot replacement car batteries in Tesla model S
The Fastest Car in the World
Audi Is introducing Its New Concept Car Audi AI 2019
Audi R18 Equipped With a Hybrid Power
Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG 6x6 From Daimler
Top 5 Most Sold SUV Cars In US 2017