Some time ago it was very trending to release foldable phones but this time LG is decided to amuse us introducing foldable transparent smartphone which…
Huawei foldable phone Mate X is going to on sale in June. The Huawei Mate X foldable is a foldable Android was unveiled at MWC 2019 on February 25, 2019. It is supposed to retail for $2599 USD, or 2299 euros. There is a new report that indicate the phone will be available in stores this June.
According to bgr.com “the Mate X has been listed on the company’s official online store, GizmoChina says, sporting a June 2019 launch date. The price for China hasn’t been listed, but the phone is expected to be equally expensive when it finally hits stores”.
The Mate X has an 8-inch OLED display which has a capability to fold outwards resulting in a 6.6-inch main display and a 6.4-inch rear display.
- Its button contains a fingerprint reader.
- Screen is plastic and is secured by a push-button latch when closed.
- It uses the Kirin 980 and has 8 GB of RAM with 512 GB of storage.
- The Mate X has a bar situated on the right side of the device with four cameras and an LED flash on the back, the power button/fingerprint sensor on the left side and a USB-C port on the bottom.
- Cameras include a 40 MP main lens, a 16 MP wide-angle lens, an 8 MP telephoto lens and a time-of-flight sensor.
According to consumer.huawei.com “The HUAWEI Mate X is engineered to be impressively thin with the Falcon Wing design. This unprecedented stretchable hinge is artistically crafted to dissolve into the device for a smooth and flat finish on both sides of the device. The firm and durable design ensures the screen will not over stretch while folding or bulge in unfolding”.
Source: Text; consumer.huawei.com, bgr.com
Image credit; consumer.huawei.com
BlackBerry Annonced Thier New Smartphone
Eye-Tracking technology for Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone
Soon We Will Meet New Smartphone with 5 Cameras
Samsung Galaxy A9 Will Arrive with Four-Camera Setup
World’s First 10GB RAM Smartphone Xiaomi Black Shark Helo Is Here
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Has a New Version with 8GB of RAM
New Upcoming iPhone 11 Will Feature Triple Rear Camera
LG Is Going to Release a Foldable Transparent Smartphone