India successfully launched Chandrayaan-2 orbiter mission and lunar surface spacecraft on Monday.
Psychology is a science that uses experimental reasoning and the scientific method to ask questions and examine hypotheses about human behavior and mental function. In this article we will capture your interest of some interesting facts related to the Psychology.
• A person usually makes a lot of hand gestures when telling a true story. When telling a lie, a person’s hands will stay noticeably still.
• The strangers in your dreams are actually people that you have seen in real life.
• When a person cries and the first drop of tears comes from the right eye, it is happiness. If it is from the left, it is pain.
• Listening to 2 to 10 songs a day can improve memory, strengthen immune system and reduce depression risk by 80%.
• People tend to value memories more than actual people. Sometimes you miss the memories, not the actual person.
• 98% of the time, when someone says they have to ask you a question, you think of all the bed things you have done recently.
• Stable people are emotionally calm, unreactive and unworried.
• 80% of woman use silence to express pain. You know she is actually hurt when she chooses to ignore you.
When Was the First Electric Television Appeared?
What Is the Tallest Tree in the World?
How to Change Our Life and Live Better Without Wasting the Time?
Top 10 Curious Facts about Mercury
Interesting facts - The oldest calendar was found in Scotland
10 Awesome Facts About The Sun
Interesting Facts about Depressed People
StarFlyer Is the Tallest Swing Ride in the World