The Curiosity rover, which is designed to explore Mars, has found an ancient oasis on Mars. Researchers working with the Curiosity rover have found salt-enriched…
Psychology is a science that uses experimental reasoning and the scientific method to ask questions and examine hypotheses about human behavior and mental function. In this article we will capture your interest of some interesting facts related to the Psychology.
• A person usually makes a lot of hand gestures when telling a true story. When telling a lie, a person’s hands will stay noticeably still.
• The strangers in your dreams are actually people that you have seen in real life.
• When a person cries and the first drop of tears comes from the right eye, it is happiness. If it is from the left, it is pain.
• Listening to 2 to 10 songs a day can improve memory, strengthen immune system and reduce depression risk by 80%.
• People tend to value memories more than actual people. Sometimes you miss the memories, not the actual person.
• 98% of the time, when someone says they have to ask you a question, you think of all the bed things you have done recently.
• Stable people are emotionally calm, unreactive and unworried.
• 80% of woman use silence to express pain. You know she is actually hurt when she chooses to ignore you.
Interesting Facts about Depressed People
When Was the First Electric Television Appeared?
Interesting facts - The oldest calendar was found in Scotland
What Is the Tallest Tree in the World?
StarFlyer Is the Tallest Swing Ride in the World
Top 10 Curious Facts about Mercury
10 Awesome Facts About The Sun
Top 10 Facts about Earth